Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Close Escape


             My abuse of alcohol strated in college. I was a Russian major so drank vodka mixxed half and half with Seven-up. Somtimes I would light shots ablaze. Ofetn I would drive whlie drunk. I am lucky I did not not set myself on fire or get arrested.
            But it during my time in the army that I became a regular drunk. I went with a baracks-mate out to drink vast amounts of Moniger Bier and mixed drinks. I would be so hung over that I did not get my landry prepared in many mornings.  Once we got so drunk we were throwing bootles at street lights and furniture at each other. Another time I threw up all over the bar. When my barracks mate left and I had made a fool of myself I quit. But if I had had an addictive personality I would hasve been in worse trouble, but thank God I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment