Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Song for a Funeral


Going home

      1.   Going home, going home, I am going home
             Quiet like, some still day, I am going home

       2.    It's not far, just close by, Through an open door
              Work all done, care laid by Never fear no more

      3.      Mother's there expecting me Father's waiting too
               Lots of faces gathered there All the friends I knew
                I'm just going home

1.        No more fear, no more pain, no more stumbling by the way
   No more longing for the day Going to run no more

2.        Morning star light the way restless dreams all gone
   Shadows gone, break of day Real life has begun

6.    There's no break, there's no end Just living on
       Wide awake, with a smile Going on and on,
      7.     Going on and on Going home, going home
               I am going home Shadows gone, break of day
   I'm just going home

No comments:

Post a Comment